Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didn't see any 999 YouTube vids thread, therefore this...

My fav 999 vids:

Which are your favorite 999 vids?

EDIT: Hell yeah, I like Spark exhausts... :wink2:

Regards

/ Valhall

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Lol, the most prolific poster on YouTube of 999 videos is a real tool. Sadly when you search 999 his multiple videos come to the top. He is clueless and typical post hacked up 999 base models represented as S or R or limited edition models. His YouTube name of "nowhereman" is fitting as he is no where near worth viewing.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Yes... I’m not a fan of his videos. It’s crazy to me he has so many subscribers.

Reactions: Valhall and bkruk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I totally agree with you on mr Nowhereman. Nothing to see, really.

A humorous review:

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
Yes... I’m not a fan of his videos. It’s crazy to me he has so many subscribers.
Squids... every, single, one of them. Every single video I saw, which admittedly was not many as I pretty much detest Vlogging in general, was nothing more than them riding their bikes and spewing corporate marketing BS. The worst, by far, was one of his riding buddies, SpacePod or something like that. Some short astronaut wannabe who had a white GSXR and had his matching leathers modded to look like an astronaut suit. Best part was that he never showed his face... in every video he was hidden behind his helmet/mirrored visor and he never, ever removed it. Best, by far, was when he dropped his "Gixxer" in a corner that not one of us would ever drop a bike in... a ridiculous low side, classic example of target fixation, followed by him removing his helmet, which was immediately negated by a video edit/filter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts