Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching for an LED setup for my tail/brake light on my 999. The incandescent bulb just doesn't cut it. I've heard some bad things about Clear Alternatives stuff. So I purchased a LED/1157 replacement bulb, it fits, but touches the inside of the lense. Came across a LED kit from DucatiDesigns, the LED configuration is shaped like the light bezel and looks cool. The 1157/LED is much brighter than a bulb, but this new product from DD looks to be superior. Expensive, I should have it by Monday. Post some pics! Check it out!

www.DucatiDesigns.com

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Been searching for an LED setup for my tail/brake light on my 999. The incandescent bulb just doesn't cut it. I've heard some bad things about Clear Alternatives stuff. So I purchased a LED/1157 replacement bulb, it fits, but touches the inside of the lense. Came across a LED kit from DucatiDesigns, the LED configuration is shaped like the light bezel and looks cool. The 1157/LED is much brighter than a bulb, but this new product from DD looks to be superior. Expensive, I should have it by Monday. Post some pics! Check it out!

www.DucatiDesigns.com
Got the LED kit in the mail today, all I can say is that it's super well made and it is exceptionally bright-well worth the money to be sure. I'll try and see how side by side pics show up with the LED v. incandescant bulb. If they look good I'll post.....but the kit is the best light mod for the 999 and Mulitstrada.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts