Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend and alternate fuel tank cap? The 999 stock filler cap looks just blah!

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Lightech

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
There's few keyless on Ebay, stay AWAY from them, knockoffs that leak, I can vouch for that, go with a reputable name

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have a really nice carbon fiber one available. Came with the bike along with a black anodized one installed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have a really nice carbon fiber one available. Came with the bike along with a black anodized one installed which is a lightec

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is one sweet looking bike. Looks as good as my parts unlimited. Any reason you switch from the carbon cap?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
The carbon cap was never installed. I purchased the bike and some spares (like a really nice carbon hugger which I also still have sitting in a box) from the original owner. The carbon cap is beautifully made but the race tech cap looks a little more Racey I think. The carbon would look nice on a red or black bike with no race graphics. I had a 999s that had carbon hugger, tank guard, clutch guard and cap that look really great on that bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts