Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts

He´s mmmmm, he´s mmmm, mmmm, mmm mad sir!!

ETA - perhaps should be under travel??? Feel free to move mods!!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Just make sure the few known weak points are addressed (e.g. flaking rocker arms), and there's no reason it's not a perfectly good choice. He's mostly talking about not doing massive miles per day -- 300 or 400 per day, which isn't terrible on that bike, if your shape and size fits it decently. As he says, it's pretty repairable, so choosing tools and spares well can go a long ways. The basic package is sound. That engine will do 100K miles pretty easily. Good for him.

PhilB

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there, I actually made this video. I go on Instagram by made_in_323
I have a Ducati 350S - 1974 and a 748 - 2000.

In fact I have made all three ducati video for petrolicious.

I am glad you like it. Would love to make something on a supermono, a 900ss and Darmah

Cheers
Very cool! Nice to meet you! I love petrolicious films, and particularly enjoy when they feature 2-wheel. Great job, the man and his 998 is a really amazing story, absolutely love it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh cheers for that. Yeah Peter is a real G. Really down to earth and cool. Very calm and collected but then you realize you are looking a guy who has been in so many places it's hard to comprehend.

I also did the movie on the Steve McQueen Husquvarna!

·
Administrator
11,885 Posts
Hi there, I actually made this video. I go on Instagram by made_in_323
I have a Ducati 350S - 1974 and a 748 - 2000.

In fact I have made all three ducati video for petrolicious.

I am glad you like it. Would love to make something on a supermono, a 900ss and Darmah

Cheers
Just awesome to have you here, beautiful work on that video.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts