Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 998, and did a license plate relocate to further under the tail. Anyway, it's only a matter of time before I get pulled over, and want the cleanest look possible for my rear turn signals. I saw a kit on E-bay that uses your factory taillights and makes them your blinkers AND taillights. Anyone have any experience with this, good or bad, and if so, how was the install? I did a search, but didn't come up with much.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went to motowheels.com and got the EVOLUZIONE Brake/Turn Signal Conv w/ Plate: 748-998. I put it on my 996 (same part) and I love it. It is not too hard to install, I am sure you can do it. It come with everything you need plus instructions. Simple and clean. Evoluzione makes good stuff and Motowheels are great to deal with.

part number 80021

·
Registered
797 Posts
The Evoluzione kit requires you to use the stock fronts, or they say it will not work. I installed their rear, no issues to do the rear part of their kit, but I had issues as I wanted to use other front signals.

I went to motowheels.com and got the EVOLUZIONE Brake/Turn Signal Conv w/ Plate: 748-998. I put it on my 996 (same part) and I love it. It is not too hard to install, I am sure you can do it. It come with everything you need plus instructions. Simple and clean. Evoluzione makes good stuff and Motowheels are great to deal with.

part number 80021

·
Super Moderator
8,245 Posts
I seem to recall a kit using Oberon blinkers and a special plate that bolted in behind the rear red reflex below the stock light. The blinkers installed on the plate.

The blinkers where seated to the left and right of the rear reflex which is between the rear light and the exhaust.

//amullo

·
Registered
390 Posts
I had an integrator kit on mine, and ended up going back to blinkers. People behind me had a hard time seeing them during the day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts