Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Team,

Didn't realize I had to post up here last year when I joined. Last summr I picked up the Ducati I've been wanting since they came out, a yellow 998 biposto. I've owned/raced Honda RC51's in the past and lusted for a big bore Ducati and when this one came up on Ebay I contacted the owner off the site and went down to Bothell WA to purchase it. Well kept, spend years indoors at a dealership, out of 10 it's a 9.993. Holy Lean Angel Batman, if I'd raced BOTT or Heavyweight Superbike on one of these there'd be more trophies downstairs than I have now. The suspension on this bike is like it was custom designed with me in mind, and I never had Dunflops on my bikes, I was always a Pirelli guy but this bike absomolutely rails with Q3's on it. Had it checked out by good friend Nikola Racunica here in town and was given the two thumbs up. With helibar risers on it I fit it like a glove and even with a bad back from a head on car crash years ago when I ride it's like a trip to the massage therapist. I do hate the heat that radiates up in the groinal area if you aren't moving, but the colour, the ride, the handling more than make up for it. If I could afford it, this thing would sit in my living room for the rest of my life, but why would I do that when I can take it out and make life worth living? He he he...........

Already started piling up the stock parts replacement bin, new Termi's in the box, spare bodywork, now just need a cheap fuel pump assembly and I have track ready bodwyork......

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,953 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms! About time you started posting indeed!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts