Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lights !!

that's what im talking about

Any suggestions for really bright headlights and tail lights? My LED lights on the tail look great but my wife was driving behind me the other day and said that the tail lights and integrated indicators were barely visible in the bright sun

thank you

PS - Any good mirror recommendations ? I prefer the stock look.tx

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Had the same problem, couldn't see the tail light in the day time so I ditched the led and went back to stock,

·
Registered
444 Posts
Same deal here too.
I’ve had 2 different brands/makes of LED tail lights, the 2nd being better than the 1st , but overall pretty useless in full sun conditions

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mirrors are tough for these series. I got the best view on the OEM mirrors personally.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Lights !!

that's what im talking about

Any suggestions for really bright headlights and tail lights? My LED lights on the tail look great but my wife was driving behind me the other day and said that the tail lights and integrated indicators were barely visible in the bright sun

thank you

PS - Any good mirror recommendations ? I prefer the stock look.tx
LED headlights are a bust, I dont know of anyone who has had success with them,,
I came across these tail lights a couple of years ago, they’re still available today ,, ( I only have Australian sellers details ) never bought them them , had other things to spend my money on
Mirrors ,,, if you want the stock look ,,, then you’re stuck with looking at your elbows >:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
LED headlights are a bust, I dont know of anyone who has had success with them,,
I came across these tail lights a couple of years ago, they’re still available today ,, ( I only have Australian sellers details ) never bought them them , had other things to spend my money on
https://youtu.be/9txyw4rapbI
Mirrors ,,, if you want the stock look ,,, then you’re stuck with looking at your elbows >:)
I've had these on my 996 for years and they're great. Daytime braking is bright, turn signals are a bonus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts