Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Ducati 998 - 2002
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello mates !

I have to fix a known issue for these 748, 996 and 998 bikes. The plastic nut of the fuel injection system is cracked (I have seen other posts and will change it. While figuring this out, i have noticed that the white gasket of the connector is cut, thus I need to replace it. This white gasket is not listed in the part list I have. I was wondering if one of you know the reference of this part and where to find it.

Also, I have to buy other parts like windshield nuts, head spark plug wiring...... Do you know vendors selling most of the parts we are looking for for our beauties ?

Thank you all

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Are you talking about the gasket on the electrical connector? If yes, you can find those connectors on amazon and just take the gasket from a new one:

-Gordo

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hi,

Welcome and congrats on a great first post. What Gordon says above and, pardon me if you've already exhausted this route, but I would try my local Ducati dealer (or mail order from a large central one), although they may try to sell you the entire fuel pump mounting.
I generally find 998 spares are available, but this site is a great resource if you encounter difficulties.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Ducati Omaha is a great source for OEM parts…but as they said above. Amazon is great for electrical connectors that you can match up to factory style.

Reactions: Beauwulf

·
Registered
99' 996
618 Posts
Im sure you found it but be sure to order an aluminum nut to replace the plastic one. Also while you are at it if they havent been replace the quick connects with steel ones as well.

I have found AMS Ducati to be the best source for many parts. As well as CA Cycleworks, Gotham Cycles, there are others. When in doubt do a search here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts