Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Btw...forgot to update that i was able to take the 996 to Pineview run in Lafayette NY for a shake down ride. Its a tight 1.1 mile course. Small for this bike but it was nice to keep it somewhat tame for a first time out. They do a two wheeled Weds night that is worth checking out.

Pretty much keep it in 2nd gear the entire time. Maybe hit 80 on the straight? I had the throttle cable mounted slightly wrong and would leave a hanging idle going into a corner. Was able to fix that. Much more comforting hahah.

It rips though. Revs fast and wheelies real easy in 2nd hahah. I love it. Sorry i didnt take more pics or videos

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Abbott,
Love this thread, bike has become real nice!

Can you tell me what quickshifter you installed and how you like that one so far?

Regards,
Jacco

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Abbott,
Love this thread, bike has become real nice!

Can you tell me what quickshifter you installed and how you like that one so far?

Regards,
Jacco
Hey Jacco. I am running an IRC shifter. So far so good but i have been able to use it much. Pineview requires literally no shifting once you go from 1st to 2nd. I am heading to another track next weekend so i can update with some more experience

61 - 63 of 63 Posts