Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring the thread back!
Yellowduck's build was/is fantastic to read and follow. It has been one of the primary reasons I check this board now days. That some ass-hat posted stupid and poor criticism and was followed by a moderator not being able to discern a european reader with arguably challenged English writing skills seems a sad reason to close and lock one of the best threads in the Superbike forum. Ban the asshat..fine by me. Close the thread...why?

Yellowduck!!! more photos...more cool mods to your bike...more more more...plenty of us love the many wild and creative ideas you are applying to this Ducati!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Can't we all just get along??? :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hold on was the thread closed, why? it is for sure the most interesting one I have ever read and never followed one the same I do, Yellowducking do not give up on us man, 1 or 2 do not represent everyone, keep up the good work :)

·
Premium Member
3,709 Posts
Hold on was the thread closed, why? it is for sure the most interesting one I have ever read and never followed one the same I do, Yellowducking do not give up on us man, 1 or 2 do not represent everyone, keep up the good work :)
People, including myself, were starting to bicker due to some rude posters there. I apologize....

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank-you!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts