Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1298 Posts

·
Family, Honor, Strength
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Most of the time was spent determining where to install the cluster since I wanted to have some space for my GPS as well.

·
Family, Honor, Strength
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
If you commute in CA, you must know that cagers are out to kill you here.

Highly recommend this mod.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Awesome bike

Awesome, just love what have you done to your bike.

Like how you mixed different parts, from different manufactures to come up with a great final product, so far.

Thanks, for the suspension tips it will be very helpfull on a near future.
Oh, nice garage too, I like the MV.

Best Regards

·
Registered
24 Posts
yellowducking

Great looking bike!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you upgrade your bearings?

SpeedyMoto Tapered Roller Bearing Steering Head Bearing Kit - $59.50

This kit updates the plain ball bearings with heavy duty taper bearing replacements. A must do with any suspension upgrade or tune. Helps eliminate head shake and requires less maintenance than stock roller bearings. Kits come complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups and cones and seals. Fits all Superbikes

·
Family, Honor, Strength
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Awesome, just love what have you done to your bike.

Like how you mixed different parts, from different manufactures to come up with a great final product, so far.

Thanks, for the suspension tips it will be very helpfull on a near future.
Oh, nice garage too, I like the MV.

Best Regards

Hey Flyer, thanks man. I've been doing this for quite a while now, mostly on the R1s though. If you have any question, feel free to pm me.

·
Family, Honor, Strength
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
yellowducking

Great looking bike!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you upgrade your bearings?

SpeedyMoto Tapered Roller Bearing Steering Head Bearing Kit - $59.50

This kit updates the plain ball bearings with heavy duty taper bearing replacements. A must do with any suspension upgrade or tune. Helps eliminate head shake and requires less maintenance than stock roller bearings. Kits come complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups and cones and seals. Fits all Superbikes
In my opionion anyway, Cycle Cat and SpeedyMoto are two of the best US parts designer for the Duc. Their products are incredible. It's such a shame that Cycle Cat went out of business.

Thanks for the recommendation. I will definitely pick that up.

·
Family, Honor, Strength
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Fantastic project and motorbike. I like everything you've done so far except the mirrors and the grips...I guess I'm more of a traditionalist.

By the way, nice collection of bikes and leathers/ helmets. You should post up some pictures of your toys, leather/ helmet collection and your garage. I'm envious...
Hey thanks Moomba.

The grips can be a bit too much, I would agree.

The DPM mirrors are really nice though. I'll post that up very shortly. You can see why I decided to go with these.

41 - 60 of 1298 Posts