Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not many people have done this mod. I am looking for an alternative to the SS fairings for racing as the 1098 and 999 fairings are a dime a dozen. As for a mass produced kits to do this, I doubt it, if they did kits like that, everyone would have them and no-one does :) I know there are MotoGP kits for the 999 that are bolt on kits... not that this helps you though.

I dont think you will be able to keep your side panels though, as the nose cone from both bikes are very different.

What might be a good option is to buy a set of fibreglass replacement panels and some tube to make the mounts for the nose cone. It's not really hard as it sounds. If i decide to go in that direction for my race bike because im sick of trying to find SS race glass, i will post up what i did to get it all working :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.