Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Looking to get myself a Monster! Love these bikes and wanted one for awhile. Found a used one on CL near me that needs a little work and am wondering if its worth picking up and doing work or look elsewhere and throw a few extra $$. Here's the details...

'99 M750 - $1200- I am planning on going lower with price, more like $800. The work I can do. It has no title. But comes with a Notarized bill of sale. Since it was made before 2000 it can easily be retitled. This thing comes with a key and will need a carb rebuild. I can start it and drive it around the block and go through the gears but the carbs are not very happy. Needs a battery, rear turn signals, carb rebuild and rear brakes need to be bled.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun! Rebuilt my 2001 monster from the ground up and converted it from carb to fuel injected. I have a lot of spares from a 2001 Monster: Carbs, K&N air filter, stage 2 jet kit, tank if you're interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a lot of fun! Rebuilt my 2001 monster from the ground up and converted it from carb to fuel injected. I have a lot of spares from a 2001 Monster: Carbs, K&N air filter, stage 2 jet kit, tank if you're interested.
Awesome man, sounds good. Really appreciate that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts