Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I have a 2016 Panigale 959 that I have done almost 12,000 miles on and about 10 track days. I low-sided on it a few weeks ago, so I'm getting several things repaired by the dealer. Then I'm going to need to get some new fairings for it.

I just bought a new 2016 Multistrada 1200 S Touring edition. It's getting the full termignoni exhaust installed. And I got the tank bank, top case, and the billet aluminum reservoir covers.

·
Administrator
11,838 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms :)

Sorry to hear about your low side but very excited for you on the new Multistrada.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section then enjoy the site. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms :)

Sorry to hear about your low side but very excited for you on the new Multistrada.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section then enjoy the site. :)
I think I filled out my location info, but I am still unable to post in other forums.

Is anyone going to Laguna Seca this year? I'm likely riding my multistrada there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,838 Posts
We are looking at your membership settings because it appears odd things are happening to it. You should be able to post in any forum here with the exception of the classifieds.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts