Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Ducati.com updated their site today and it now displays a more detailed accessory page for the new Hyper with prices.

https://www.ducati.com/us/en/accessories/search?family=HM

Having owned the first gen, and currently riding the 821, I can't help but dream and go shopping.

So, here's what I'm liking about the 950.

The SP version because for the first time it comes with a "quickshifter," (the standard does not). Both though have Ducati Traction Control EVO and Wheelie Control - also a first on the Hyper. Don't confuse the EVO traction control with the 821's DTC, the 950 is way more advanced, has that IMU technology. And yes, can I finally learn how to Wheelie with no fear of flipping?

And for OEM accessories,
The dual slip-on termis are back! (a pricey $2k) I loved them on my 1100S, ***wow the full racing exhaust is now $2950.
The rest of the accessory stuff is mostly bling, and c'mon a steering dampner for $875.....but what's this mysterious sport package for the odd price of $2,144? Gotta love Italian marketing...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Everytime I look at the pricing on OEM Ducati stuff... I have to laugh! But, it doesn't stop me from wanting a new 950 lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts