Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y’all. Just started the buying process for a 950 and had a question about exhausts. Do slip ons require a remap? Tried searching for an answer but no luck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
From what ive' been reading, no, they do not. Generally speaking, when you go to a full system or remove the cat, that is when you will require a remap.

Obviously, any time you change anything exhaust related, its always best to tune the ECU but the ECU's these days are pretty smart and should be able to self adjust for a slip on.

My ZARD Top Gun slip on will be here next week. I dont plan on remapping so once I slap that sucker on and give it a thorough whirl, ill report back.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just installed an ar slip on with an arrow decat on my friends 19 950. He had the Termignoni up map flash adapter and app on his phone. The app had multiple tunes available based on the mods you have. We flashed the correct map for his mods and it is running great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just installed an ar slip on with an arrow decat on my friends 19 950. He had the Termignoni up map flash adapter and app on his phone. The app had multiple tunes available based on the mods you have. We flashed the correct map for his mods and it is running great.
Arrow decat with stock exhaust? Was that his setup? If he used upmap then I guess it's the T800 flash adapter.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does that termi map have settings for just the cans? And a limit for how many remaps you can do?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I’m not sure what all the Termi combs were. I know he got 1 for free with the t800 flash adapter. Each additional map about $150. His set
Up was decat and slip ons. I believe
There were options for dB killers in the mufflers as well

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very well. I have it and non-term slips
Can you elaborate on this? As it stands, my ZARD Top Gun Exhaust seems to be working great but I still have my cat present for the time being.

What is your butt dyno telling you post remap? Any surging at low speed? Lumpy idle? Less top end, more top end? Give us more details brother!

Also, did you remove your exhaust servo? If so, do any of the maps on the T800 have a provision for that? Ie, will they allow you to over ride the error code?

Lastly, why the T800 versus say a rexxer tune?

Ah, one more question, where did you order your arrow midpipe from? I was reading on the Uk forum that the older decat pipes were missing a bend to allow the pipe to clear the swing arm. I dont want to order and get old stock.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts