Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
i have a friend with a 1994 Bimota that is interested selling. i don't know much about it other then it has a Ducati motor I'm not sure what motor it is i didn't even think to ask when he called me but if had to guess I'd say it's a 900 monster. I'm just looking right now to see if there is anyone interested in knowing more about the bike. what i can tell u is it is very nice and well maintained bike. he is a Kawasaki mechanic at one of the local dealers for about 20years. i can get pics if need. i try and answer any question i can for u. if this isn't the place to ask about this could someone please give some links where to go

thanks for your time

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hello
i have a friend with a 1994 Bimota that is interested selling. i don't know much about it other then it has a Ducati motor I'm not sure what motor it is i didn't even think to ask when he called me but if had to guess I'd say it's a 900 monster. I'm just looking right now to see if there is anyone interested in knowing more about the bike. what i can tell u is it is very nice and well maintained bike. he is a Kawasaki mechanic at one of the local dealers for about 20years. i can get pics if need. i try and answer any question i can for u. if this isn't the place to ask about this could someone please give some links where to go

thanks for your time

You've got a very sophisticated audience here. Since you don't know much about it, you'll at least need plenty of pics. Us shade-tree experts will figure out the rest!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not an SR. Always carbys. It did have the flags which I removed first day. Reminded me of a NAFTA conference logo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts