Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, currently have a 939sp and are thinking of getting the full termi. I don't want it too loud though so wondering if anyone can give a good idea of just how loud it is?
Cheers

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Hi!
I have the full Termi race exhaust. The sound is fukkin perfect and makes you laugh and smile when accelerating and leaving curves. Sadly the noise is too loud without ear plugs in the long run. Perfect with it though.

·
Registered
2016 Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP
52 Posts
Hi, currently have a 939sp and are thinking of getting the full termi. I don't want it too loud though so wondering if anyone can give a good idea of just how loud it is?
Cheers
What kind of riding are you doing? I would suggest that if you're riding solely highway, this exhaust would be too loud since it tends to drone a bit at highway speeds. However, if you're doing variable speeds such as through back roads, I think it's one of the easiest ways to put a smile on you. Not being at highway speeds seems to keep it at a level that has punch, but isn't headache inducing. I don't wear ear protection when I ride, and I have yet to hit a point where I feel that I'm going to slowly lose my hearing (even if I knew it would, it would still be worth it).

·
Premium Member
2016 KTM Super Duke 1090R
189 Posts
Hi!
I have the full Termi race exhaust. The sound is fukkin perfect and makes you laugh and smile when accelerating and leaving curves. Sadly the noise is too loud without ear plugs in the long run. Perfect with it though.
I have it as well and what he said.... its perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts