Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! im a new owner of 939! and i want to ask if the r&g racing tail tidy for hypermotard 821 fits to 939... anyone knows?
The quality of r&g is good? because the tail tidy is half price than the evotech and the other tidies ...
Rizoma side arm rocks but is to expensive :(

thanks!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hello! im a new owner of 939! and i want to ask if the r&g racing tail tidy for hypermotard 821 fits to 939... anyone knows?
The quality of r&g is good? because the tail tidy is half price than the evotech and the other tidies ...
Rizoma side arm rocks but is to expensive :(

thanks!
All the cosmetic parts are interchangeable, so you should be fine.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That NRC kit looks pretty interesting. Do you know if you actually need the load equalizers to slow the blink rate? I was under the impression that the Hyper used a digital relay that didn't care about the load it had on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That NRC kit looks pretty interesting. Do you know if you actually need the load equalizers to slow the blink rate? I was under the impression that the Hyper used a digital relay that didn't care about the load it had on it.
I just did the tail tidy install on my 821, really nice kit, directions were rubbish though. Check my daily update post in the sticky threads to see photos.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I too have an R&G unit. It works well and was easy to install. The directions weren't terrible.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've the evotech performance tidy. it's the third evotech tidy that i've had on my bikes and they're gold.
Top quality parts and so well thought out.
the stock turn signals, including rubber vibration isolation mounts integrate right in if you're looking to keep them or allow easy mount of aftermarket ones.

Ducati Hypermotard 939 SP Tail Tidy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Competition Werkes

Hi,

Not sure if you have already bought your item but I can highly recommend the Competition Werkes item...

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've the evotech performance tidy. it's the third evotech tidy that i've had on my bikes and they're gold.
Top quality parts and so well thought out.
the stock turn signals, including rubber vibration isolation mounts integrate right in if you're looking to keep them or allow easy mount of aftermarket ones.
+1

·
Registered
166 Posts
There are some interesting options however I am not still convinced. On my 821, I had the Rizoma low license plate mount, that goes over the rear wheel/tire, then on the tail only a new set of Rizoma blinkers and I really liked that set up and a real tail tidy.

Now with the 939SP, doing the waiting game as for my country I need the paperwork so as it is homologated for this specific model, so by then I have already seen all options before deciding to follow your path or the Rizoma one.

One thing is for sure, I had less spraying on wet days.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just installed a tidy tail on my bike last night. Decided to go with the Rizoma low mount and new rage cycles blinker setup. It definitely wasn't the cheapest option but really happy with how it turned out.

IMG_1219.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1216.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts