Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have a 2016 939 base and need a new gear shift lever. I am not looking to purchase new rear sets just the lever. Anyone have any recommendations, or currently using a different one other than stock? Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I ordered a chine made aluminum one from ebay by mistake ( I have an 1100). Seems to be well made. I'll post a pic later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've used Hammerhead products on my dirtbike and had no issues, but when I looked at their website I only saw an option for 2015 Hyperstradas. Will I encounter any compatibility issues? When comparing the Ducati part catalogs the parts appear to be the same.

I also noticed Hamerhead does not have a part available for the rear brake lever. if I care about having matching parts in the future.

·
Registered
60 Posts
as i ruined my original one on trackdays i use a hammerhand brake pedal now.

had it on hyperstrada 821 first and changed it to my new hyperstrada 939 when i sold the 821.
so yes, the pedal for 821 also fits the 939, its exactly the same.

advantage of the hammerhead, it's folding.

alls parts at 821 and 939 are the same except front indicators, dashboard and of course the changes outside and inside the motor including oil cooler. SP has different fork also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts