Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

During the off season I took the chance to change ALL the fuel lines in the tank.
Now when I turn the ignition to prime the fuel pump there is a little spray in the tank. Is this supposed to happen???
I've never noticed this little spray before but I have to admit I never had a reason to check until I fitted these new hoses. I am sure the spray is not coming from any of the hoses as they are all brand new intank hoses. All the clamps are tight I have removed the fuel pumping house three times to make sure I had not forgotten any and tightened them up so they cannot be any tighter. The bike starts and they are no leaks from the tank or any external hoses.

I have attached a link to the video so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Video...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VenFc2mkgwcgNvVC6

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
fuel does spray out of the degasser unit. if you want to know if it has fuel pressure then check the fuel pressure.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
belter[LEFT said:
[/LEFT];7005445]fuel does spray out of the degasser unit. if you want to know if it has fuel pressure then check the fuel pressure.
Thanks @belter that makes sense. Much appreciated ??
The fuel level is extremely low so I guess that’s why you can see the spray coming from the de-gasser.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts