Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought these fairings from shark skinz. I am currious about the oil retenion pan they sell but they don't include a picture. I recently got another Pre 98 frame and have what I need to build a track bike but am going to get shark Skinz fairings for it due to past experince with both shark skinzs and some other brands of fairings. Happy to say that I traded my old track bike, 06 gsxr 750, for a 2001 900ss with a few extras:) Now I am working on completing my spare pre 98 ss for track days. Back to the point I would like to see pictures of the oil retention pan and see how they intend for it to be mounted ect.
Cheers,
Eric

·
Registered
269 Posts
Has anyone bought these fairings from shark skinz. I am currious about the oil retenion pan they sell but they don't include a picture. I recently got another Pre 98 frame and have what I need to build a track bike but am going to get shark Skinz fairings for it due to past experince with both shark skinzs and some other brands of fairings. Happy to say that I traded my old track bike, 06 gsxr 750, for a 2001 900ss with a few extras:) Now I am working on completing my spare pre 98 ss for track days. Back to the point I would like to see pictures of the oil retention pan and see how they intend for it to be mounted ect.
Cheers,
Eric
The front fairing on my '97 CR is Shark Skinz. I am happy with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts