Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a source for these? I lost one while riding...Need one badly.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Bolts from any hardware store, but the washers can get expensive. I don't know what color your original is but the dealer will have a match for it. After I lost a lot of them I picked up a full body set in stainless steel on Ebay for under $50.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
What screws are you looking for? -are you looking for the 4 that hold the tail to the frame? or others?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What screws are you looking for? -are you looking for the 4 that hold the tail to the frame? or others?
Yes, the four anodized gold flathead screws that hold the tail section to the frame. They are a very odd and specific shape. Similar to the ones on the 900CR, but these are not allen head screws, but actual flathead screws. Upper left corner in this image...Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
i think they're completely unique. might even be hard to find a part number for. i don't think all superlights had them, but don't recall now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think they're completely unique. might even be hard to find a part number for. i don't think all superlights had them, but don't recall now.
I think you are right, friend.

I guess I may have to get with a machine shop to make a new set and anodize them all gold to match...hmmm...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
or a shot in the dark contact Stein-Dinse they have a bunch of NOS parts that are NLA from Ducati

Reactions: 900DesmoSS

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
0769.85.480 is the old Ducati part number in chrome, I'm not sure they ever came in gold. Stock on old Pantahs, Darmah, etc ,

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
The one in OP's pic looks the same diameter as the washer on mine, which might be larger than the part number I found above. Is it possible it is the 8mm version of this bolt?
Ducati 8mm Chrome Side Cover Screw & Nylon Washer – 0797.91.758 / 0797.91.765

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Reactions: FredSmoot23
1 - 14 of 14 Posts