Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
No. 186

Originally purchased in Illinois, currently living in Wisconsin.
Arrow slip-ons.
Jet kit.
K&N
Corbin seat.
Ohlins shock
Ohlins valves and springs in stock forks.

Suspension mods are new, can't wait for spring!

·
Registered
68 Posts
#190.. picked it up a few months ago. Replaced the stock carbs with 41mm flatslides, and the stock cans with a pair of Spark CF cans.

I love this bike.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, some great looking bikes here! I hope mine gets back together and looks this good. I have # 71 with just over 6,000 miles and currently fixing weather exposure issues. Every bolt on the bike is currently getting replaced due to corrosion. It needs tires, belts, and a slave cylinder rebuild before I hit the road with it for the first time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
# 222

Mine was bought new in Richmond, VA. by a friend of mine. I am second owner. corbin seat , staintune , steel lines, dark shield, she is a beautiful machine in my mind!!

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Ahh, good ol' #339...I remember when that bike was parked in my dining room! I'm so glad that it's still being loved. :D

Cheers ~
yes, great bike! I truly appreciate the opportunity to own the bike.
as I understand the story..
the original owner had it for a bit, then sold it to a buddy in NC, then bought it back. after awhile, the guy before me had bought the bike. then last year I had the opportunity to get the bike.

i think its changed hands 5 times between 4 owners.

i'd love to learn more about the bike.

on a side note, i'm thinking possibly of having Nichols go thru the bike this coming winter. maybe big bore kit, head work, etc.

thanks
devian

101 - 118 of 118 Posts