Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if the carbed version of the 900SS M900 Exhaust Downpipes Part Numbers:

571.1.020.1A

571.1.018.1A

will fit my 900ssie (2001)without any issues?
Can't imagine that there should be any differences but want to make sure before purchasing
Thanks

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Do you need sensor bungs in certain locations ? If so, the carby pipes may not have them. Sorry, but don’t know.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
monster are completely different.

900ss will go on - same engine and swingarm. not sure if the outlet location is the same but I think it is.

i'd certainly expect them to bolt on identically if i needed to do it, but i could be throwing a screaming hissy fit later. the carb ones didn't have the fairing buffers the later ssie have.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Do you need sensor bungs in certain locations ? If so, the carby pipes may not have them. Sorry, but don’t know.
Ha, I just looked and my 97SSSP actually does have the sensor bungs even though it's a carby. I wonder if they knew they were going to a IE in a year or so and started planning ahead for closed loop feedback systems. Doesn't sound like Ducati...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts