Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are huge fucking douche bags, I won't be back....... I'm a little embarassed I have an account here:(

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
What brought on your sudden change of heart? A week ago you posted this when several members came to your aid:
2 hrs, alott of swearing, and 2 bottles of dot 5 later and the breaks are unreal.:D thanks for all the info... you guys are great. accidental stoppie and all:eek:
Now you say we suck, but offer no explanation for your insults.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dammit, All this time I thought 90% of VFR owners were Douche Nozzles. I see your bike has some problems perhaps you can pick up a bike called "Gina" That will fix you up, ready to roll.

·
Registered
143 Posts
What's a "douche bag"? :p
As you were. I've just Googled it!!

PMSL :D It's a new one on me!

Courtesy of Wikipedia.................

"Douche bag, or simply douche, is considered to be a pejorative term in most of the English-speaking world. The slang usage of the term dates back to the 1960s.[6] The term implies a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and malice."

·
Senior Italophile
865 Posts
Where the hell did that come from? Did you have a private msg argument with someone here? I am sure that you dont know 90% of the people on this board.

·
Administrator
12,310 Posts
When you think 90% (or more) of the people around you suck... it's generally you. As the head douche bag here I will help you along with your ability to log on here just in case you decide to come back..

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
When you think 90% (or more) of the people around you suck... it's generally you. As the head douche bag here I will help you along with your ability to log on here just in case you decide to come back..
OUCH! Good one. You should sticky this for anyone who just want's to let off a little steam.

By the way Original poster guy, it would have helped to leave a little info on the reason as to why you're bummed at almost everyone here. But I can tell you this.....You've got the 90% part right, but it's 90% to the NON douche side. The people here are great. Even the A-holes are polite. I've looked at your posts. I don't see anything that would warrant this.I think some, maybe alot, took the time to reply to your questions. I don't know dude.....just not seeing the justification. Have a good one.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts