Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hammer Down
1,654 Posts
I've got the rear lift from pitbull and it seems like our bikes correspond with the 848 superbike.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Hammer Down
1,654 Posts
Where did you pick up the rear stand, did you get the reservable one?
My dealer had one on their hands. It is reversable in that it has 2 pins that came with it. According to the dealer it was for the 1098 and the 848 SF but I found that to be incorrect. The pin on the left side of the bike must be the same but the pin on the right side is a much larger diameter on the 1098 than the 848 so I took it to a buddy with a lathe and we turned it down to fit. I don't remember exactly how much we shaved down...I was thinking 300 thousandths but that would be too much I think...certainly more than 30 thousandths.

·
Registered
36 Posts
http://www.pit-bull.com/fitting_chart_pins.pdf

According to Pitbull I need the Standard Pin (which number is that?) and the #2 Adapter for the Streetfighter. Has anyone validated that this works with the 848SF?

Thanks!
I bought a #2 w/ adapter (kit packaged together). There is a #2 pin, but it is too thin so you need #2 w/ adapter. If you already have pin #2, then you can just purchase the adapter by itself.

I have it and it works.

-Ray

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a #2 w/ adapter (kit packaged together). There is a #2 pin, but it is too thin so you need #2 w/ adapter. If you already have pin #2, then you can just purchase the adapter by itself.

I have it and it works.

-Ray
I have a #8 and #5 Pin... Looks like I will be getting the Standard Pin w/ Adapter!

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts