Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that !

So he connected ("plexyglassed" it) tail and airbox? One pice.. not possible to open tail now?

Do you have some photo from behind?

Exhaust are from 848 or from.996 ?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi

I found f4 tails on 996, but anyone done 848 tail?

How complicated is it? Thanks
I have not been on here in a long time! (basic terms) for the purists this is the worst kind of mod (ever).......if you check out my build thread you will see what i mean :ROFLMAO: if you want to do this a 848/1098/1198 subframe will need bending!!! (top only)

re wire the lights ect,find a clever way to mound the oil expantion box and fudge the ecu so you can mount it!
as for an infill i like the bit of frame showing so wouldnt bother! crack on (y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not been on here in a long time! (basic terms) for the purists this is the worst kind of mod (ever).......if you check out my build thread you will see what i mean :ROFLMAO: if you want to do this a 848/1098/1198 subframe will need bending!!! (top only)

re wire the lights ect,find a clever way to mound the oil expantion box and fudge the ecu so you can mount it!
as for an infill i like the bit of frame showing so wouldnt bother! crack on (y)(y)(y)(y)
Thank you all on info and pictures! Including @miolta for nice rear end

@richard996r - you answered on all my question. Just one more , your engine is 996? Or 1098? As I see you have 848/1098 exhaust?
Thanks !

·
Registered
300 Posts
regaRDS RICH
Thank you all on info and pictures! Including @miolta for nice rear end

@richard996r - you answered on all my question. Just one more , your engine is 996? Or 1098? As I see you have 848/1098 exhaust?
Thanks !

I have 1198 exhausts! it was all custom welded! (by a pro welder I might add!) the engine was ported and runs so hot! that is my only issue with my bike!
its a 996 and if you wish to see/read the input I got read my thread?? "the 996 is dead long live the 996"

I had a few problems and a few moments of joy...…..but...…..mostly problems haha 😂 (oh....and cost)

just fyi, I have already had 4 shi££y messages about this subject! I don't know if they are purists trolls or just pissed that my bike actually works?????? I sunk a whole load of cash into what I did! it works and I absolutely love it! just need a fuel pump lol

REGARDS RICH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts