Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There now seems to be a rexxer module for the sf848...

Anyone experience with this? :confused:

Is it one type fits all or can you specify details such as exhaust type, air filter etc.....

And do tracktion control and antitheft key still work?

Assuming it ignores the lambda sensors and disables exhaust valve control....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rexxer

I am a great believer of the rexxer I tell most people that own a Ducati to use this product because it works.You would get great satisfaction in flashing your bike and it is very economical.
Here is a link from a company in Australia that imports the RexXer and that so many people have left messages to there thoughts of using the rexxer Torque Power Motorcycles and is based in Australia
http://www.torquepowermotorcycles.com.au/guestbook.php

·
1,767 Posts
Being a such great believer of rexxer why wouldn't you tell to all the people who own Ducati (and not just "most") to use this product because it works? They all could get great satisfaction in flashing their bikes!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Being a such great believer of rexxer why wouldn't you tell to all the people who own Ducati (and not just "most") to use this product because it works? They all could get great satisfaction in flashing their bikes!
Thanx for this positive reaction. I will surely look into it.

Do i need prgramming software and cable or just a download?

Only have to find the expert in the netherlands.....:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Rexxer

I was asked by Mr Sputniks to tell all Ducati owners of the Rexxer. I live in Australia and did some research for the Ducati owner that lives in the Netherlands this link will help you. You can find a Rexxer agent through out the world and believe me there are many Rexxer agents in most countries.I have now discovered.

http://www.rexxer.eu/e_kontakt.cfm

·
Registered
107 Posts
Going to get the 1098r flashed by rexxer today, hoping it gets rid of the rough spot under 4k revs.

Getting it done through Gary at torque power motorcycles, I will let u know what kind off a difference it makes.

Do you have any questions you want me to ask him whilst I'm there?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got the 1098r done a few days ago, haven't been on a proper ride yet, just a quick blast up the motorway.

The bike idles much better, the roughness below 4k rpm has really improved this was the mean reason for getting the rexxer done and it almost completely gone now, the power delivery seems to be a lot more linear.

Definitely recommend getting it done, there are many rexxer agents around the country just check on the torque power motorcycles websites to see who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts