Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after coming off a year of not twisting a single throttle, I was thrust back into the wonderful world of Ducati power. My last Ride was March of 2008 on my beloved Aprilia RSV Mille. Me and that bike became one with each other every time the key was installed. Now I have found a younger, sexier, and stronger model an I can't get enough. The Aprilia always had a good pull to her, but nothing like what this 848 gives me. Today was my delivery and first ride on my new obsession, it took a good half hour to feel comfortable. (I ordered it without test ridding the new SBK body style, and had no idea of how the ergo's would feel.) I bought this bike on the paper stats, and user reviews, alone. I eventually made it on to the Autobahn. At 210 kph I had to let off. I was only in 5th gear and she still had more to give.... I can only imagine what the top end of this bike really is. This is truely the happiest I have ever been with a new Machine, and I cannot wait until she is decked out in carbon and is derestricted with an exhaust and better air intake.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts