Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
1,187 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I really love those.

Too bad I can't justify having two SBKs. :mad:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats. I picked up my Corse a few weeks ago. The first easy mod i was thinking is rim strips, but i wasn't sure how they would look. Now i know. They look great.

Eric

·
Registered
387 Posts
I would love to own one of these, much better for street/twisty riding than the a 1X9X in my opinion.

However, I cannot stand that paint job. It looks so unsophisticated. Same with the MotoGP bike, they really need to give it more thought before using that ridiculous curved black/white line. The paint job will make this bike age very poorly.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The reason that I got a corse is the paint job :D if it wasn't for this corse I would have a tricolor.....I just don't like plain paint job on bikes. :p

I'm glad I got the 848, this is smaller cc bike I own since about 1978 and there's plenty of power for my enjoyment....

·
Registered
111 Posts
I couldn't decide wich color EVO i wanted, so i got the Corse wiich has all 3:D

This is the first example i have seen of a modded Course. I think it looks Badass.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well I'm also changing mine slowly no rush and I want to get the right stuff for me...

Werkes Fender eliminator
Louimoto seat cover
Rizoma pegs (until I decided which rearset)
Full Leo Vince exhaust
ECU reflash Motowheels
Exhaust valve removed
Evaporator canister removed
Hugged carbon
Key guard carbon
Under nose fairing carbon
Some Titanium bolts
Tank pad
Storm grip tank pads
Ducabike raise clips on, adjustable
Driven grips
SATO bar end with internal weight
Rear aluminium subframe
SATO Adj suspension rod
Sequential smoke tail light (keep the werkes light in the tail)
Dzus fastener kit (kurveygirl)
Houston Superbike 848 Billet Brakes, Clutch Reservoir Cap Cover
Tinted windshield, Hex Screws and decal
Rear Ducati Passenger Bag
Corse Dynamics Adj Reinforced Fuel Tank Bracket
Personalized MB Plate (from my previous bikes)
Oberon clutch slave cylinder 29mm
Shiftech under tank carbon
I had a Carbon fuel tank.....but I return it.....

So I'm basically working on comfort, unless I find deals and get side tracked, the range is next (fuel tank aluminium??) then suspension and wheels....after that bling on it all :D

I usually keep my bike for quite a while.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Well I'm also changing mine slowly no rush and I want to get the right stuff for me...

Werkes Fender eliminator
Louimoto seat cover
Rizoma pegs (until I decided which rearset)
Full Leo Vince exhaust
ECU reflash Motowheels
Exhaust valve removed
Evaporator canister removed
Hugged carbon
Key guard carbon
Under nose fairing carbon
Some Titanium bolts
Tank pad
Storm grip tank pads
Ducabike raise clips on, adjustable
Driven grips
SATO bar end with internal weight
Rear aluminium subframe
SATO Adj suspension rod
Sequential smoke tail light (keep the werkes light in the tail)
Dzus fastener kit (kurveygirl)
Houston Superbike 848 Billet Brakes, Clutch Reservoir Cap Cover
Tinted windshield, Hex Screws and decal
Rear Ducati Passenger Bag
Corse Dynamics Adj Reinforced Fuel Tank Bracket
Personalized MB Plate (from my previous bikes)
I had a Carbon fuel tank.....but I return it.....

So I'm basically working on comfort, unless I find deals and get side tracked, the range is next (fuel tank aluminium??) then suspension and wheels....after that bling on it all :D

I usually keep my bike for quite a while.
I like the livery of the 848 Corse model.....Dansy before you throw all that $$$$ away on bling, use it for a nice set of Ohlins forks FIRST.....then get your comfort stuff squared away...just my 2 cents.!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a long list! i have the Dzus fastener's from kurveygril,very easy to install and look great! My winter mods will be forks and ttx shock!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like the livery of the 848 Corse model.....Dansy before you throw all that $$$$ away on bling, use it for a nice set of Ohlins forks FIRST.....then get your comfort stuff squared away...just my 2 cents.!!!
Thank's for the concern.....but no the riding season here is done sometime in Oct so I'm going to ride a do mods that doesn't take too long....the suspension is more a winter then.....;)

Oh and I forgot I also have the Oberon clutch slave cylinder 29mm....And under tank shiftech carbon....maybe I should do a list to keep track :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
When i purchased my bike, my dealer stated that the DQS can only be used above 5K RPM's. Any one know if this is correct? Not that i would use it at low RPM's anyway.

Eric

·
Registered
81 Posts
It works below as well, as long as you are accelerating.....but I shift past 5k anyway most of the time, but in heavy traffic (very rare)I shift around 3-4k

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would love to own one of these, much better for street/twisty riding than the a 1X9X in my opinion.

However, I cannot stand that paint job. It looks so unsophisticated. Same with the MotoGP bike, they really need to give it more thought before using that ridiculous curved black/white line. The paint job will make this bike age very poorly.
What?! The paint on that is fantastic. I have the stealth paint and I like it but the Corse paint is just plain sexy.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
This may be a dumb question but are the triple clamps stock in the third picture? Who makes them?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts