Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to put together a list of all the adjustable aftermarket rearsets . I'd like you guys to add to the list of I missed adjustable rearsets(not foot peg or lever replacements like Lightech and Bonamici , actual adjustable rearsets). This list would have made my life so much easier so I'm hoping it will help others going forward.

SPIDER REARSETS- £588/$645

AEM "ADVENTURE" ADJUSTABLE REARSET- £590/$647 driver and additional £290/$318 to add passengers to it. Most links advertise them as "£290" till you select drivers.

Gecko Racing- price ranges depending on options. They have the most choices for color combinations, pegs and lever tips than anyone else. A big plus to these is that they are all flat and and anyone with a saw/cut off wheel can make a replacement piece easily if anything happens. €229/$247 drivers. €394/$427 every option including passengers addition and folding tips on the brake n shifter. These have bushing pivots for levers.

Woodcraft- $779.99 drivers only. Doesn't look like they have a passenger add on but I could be wrong. These have bushing lever pivots

CNC Racing- €917/$994 drivers. Add on €173/$191 for passanger. These have ball bearing pivots for the levers

Ducabike- $699.95 drivers. I'm not sure but I believe you can add on passanger for additional $. Bushing lever pivots.

RSV Racing- TBH 7,500/$232+ shipping from Thailand total $327 (drivers and passanger )to my door. I just ordered these . They are CNC machined and made to order. Bearing pivots. The Thai people see to love them and rave about quality. I will share many many pics once they arrive.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just installed a set of the Woodcraft ones on a 2015 821SP last night. Went with these because I didn't need the passenger pegs. They really clean up the look and look way better when you are looking at bike from behind.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I missed out on a set of woodcraft pre owned but still vacuumed on the plastic. The guy only wanted 450 for them . I had to move some things around and the next morning they were already spoken for. I'm kind of happy it went that way. I'm not too excited about the bushing pivot plus I get to do a review of these RSV and possibly make them a better known option . But it's a roll of the dice. We will see

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I had the Woodcraft on my 2008. That bike really needed it more than my 939SP as the pegs seemed to sit further forward. I felt more like I was riding a scooter. The Woodcraft made the bike feel better plus, at higher speeds, I was able to use my legs to hold me forward more than hanging on with my arms.

Dave

Reactions: araitim
1 - 5 of 5 Posts