Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Rainman the admin says if you aren't going to be honest about it being your bike, you only have 4 posts on the site, then you don't get the privilege of posting the link.

Go sell your snake oil elsewhere, and try being nicer.

When you post on a forum, people are going to offer their observations and opinions.

That is what a forum is about.

So who is the Asshole now?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
'81 900ss

That SS has been on ebay for several weeks, with starting pricing bouncing around between $13k and $19k or more. The owner, IMHO, is delusional about it's value. It looks like the vertical cylinder has some fin damage, wheels are not original, and in general it doesn't really look to me to be worth more than maybe $6k. YOMV.

The 81 and 82 900ss's bring far less than the '76 to '78's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bit touchy, guessing it your's then.

SHouldn't be surprised that people on a ducati bevel forum comment on the origianlity and condition of a bike, kind of what this sort of forum is about.

·
Administrator
6,010 Posts
Gerry, my name is Rainman and Scott and I are the admins around here.
Since you are new to the forum let me explain something to you.
If you can't be nice, I will give you Texas Justice.

Welcome to the forum, you intolerant dingleberry.

·
Administrator
6,010 Posts
Oh my, I am wounded by your words.....

So how does it feel to be banned?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
115 Posts
This exchange was generated by a simple posting of an ebay listing?????? I'm not interested in it because I already have one of the supposedly 'good' 900 SuperSports but its always nice to see what's on the market.

I can't comment on the asking price but these days it seems to be a buyers market. The bike looks nice though regardless of its originality and there's nothing quite like a bevel twin.

Bruce

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
weekly score?

It wasn't my intent to fan any fires, and the term "delusional" was probably too strong. My apologies if anyone was upset by it.

I'm just part of the "90% are douchebags" on the supersport forum.

·
Administrator
6,010 Posts
It wasn't my intent to fan any fires, and the term "delusional" was probably too strong. My apologies if anyone was upset by it.

I'm just part of the "90% are douchebags" on the supersport forum.
No harm, no foul.

Well, except for the carnage of the dead.......LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts