Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i called my dealer today to get a price on some parts and the one thing i need is new brakes. They told me front pads are 120 and rear is 50. do you know of a place online to get brake pads? Not saying i wanna cheap stuff (talking about slowing a bike down one of the more important parts to riding.) But if im spending that kind of money for fronts is there a better brand or something? She told me they where OEM and the package just says OEM Ducati so i dont know what brand she had there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Get EBC HH if you can find'em. Excellent for street and great for track day use.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have some of the Carbonne-Loraine pads myself and love them. Check with Rick and Joyce at Cogent Dynamics. I got mine from them and the front and rear set cost about what you would spend on just the fronts from the dealer. The ones I use are the SBK pads and I have used them on both the track and street. I find them very powerful, easy to modulate and I have yet to have any heat related fade with these pads. But you should talk with Rick and Joyce as both are full of good advice, both ride SuperSports and both of them are fast so whatever advice they give you will be good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts