Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking hwy 94 area. if you guys want to meet up and go to the races together I am down with that. Ill ride all day. so if you want to meet up in the afternoon and head to gateway. I am wearing a t-shirt not my jacket. its goin to be hot.

send me a text or call if you wana meet up

Rob
314-223-3302

·
Registered
322 Posts
We beat the heck out of everything

Vito was dodging rain drops,,,,,,,,,,,,,while tearing up asphalt and also tore up a cheese burger..................Tore up his speedometer LOL it was a great ride everybody did great.............It was pretty cool pulling into bixby store and the BMW guys where there quite a few of them. They came over to check out the Pretty Red Ducs of course..................then I get to tell them they have cheap bikes kidding of course................They asked us where Fred was and we told them his wife will not let him ride two days in a row................Only for 3 hours on saturday mornings.............They understood...............................:eek::eek::eek::D:D Drew did the bottle get you again bro:eek:.

·
Registered
247 Posts
nice

church got me yesterday morning, i was planning an afternoon ride till the thunder rolled in. oh how i regret going to church yesterday. jesus will have to wait next weekend ;)

ps. the second reading dealt with getting drunk haha

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nothing wrong with talking to the man.

Your such a good young man for doing so.......................:) I guess you said a prayer for your duc buddies yesturday.................We made it back the way we left. Kind of like a bunch of crow's while the rest were eating we had one on the fence watching.............................In this case riding and praying. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts