Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I ordered a Hepco & Becker Mini Rack but when I tried to install, realized it doesn't fit with my termignoni exhaust. The exhaust bolts are distanced differently than stock so the rack brackets don't reach. Does anyone have any recommendations for a Termi compatible rack?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks JB this is exactly what I was looking for. It looks like the high price is due to the auction including both 96760508B (rear rack) and 96760908B (rear bag). Does anyone know what the max load is? Will be loading up some camping supplies this summer :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thanks JB this is exactly what I was looking for. It looks like the high price is due to the auction including both 96760508B (rear rack) and 96760908B (rear bag). Does anyone know what the max load is? Will be loading up some camping supplies this summer :)
Ive got this setup on my 796. I wouldnt be afraid to load it down with 20 lbs of gear or so, the bag that goes with the rack actually expands quite a bit and also comes with a rain cover. It is a great set-up, it stays on my bike with the bag as it is great to be able to grabs some groceries or brews without having to carry a backpack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts