Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the 750 on ebay for sale ?
It is totally dissasembled except for the motor. All parts are laid out and grouped together. The story goes that it was bought new and taken apart, stored properly and never put back together.
Bidding is at 20k right now. I hope somebody here buys this thing and puts it right.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
That bike is a real mystery.... Why was it disassembled in that way? it makes no sense. It also has a cut down number plate holder and the rev-counter drive is from a square-case bike. Mighty suspicious methinks!!

·
Bon Vivant
11,567 Posts
I bought mine completely disassembled. I got one story when I bought the bike; I called the owner 3 years later and invited him over to see it finished and I got quite another story at that time. I'm not sure that either story was 100% honest...

crap, $20K and still not at reserve... and a lot of important parts missing. Too much denero methinks.

·
Registered
261 Posts
the odometer says 24 miles and we al know odometers dont lie

there are some very hard to get and therefore expensive parts missing

i seen headlamps go for 2000 dollars to name one

Eldert

·
Registered
862 Posts
I would like to buy the bodywork . I would be pulling that motor down and replacing all seals bearings and gaskets as well .
Too much money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts