Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 749s and was wondering if you could change subframes and convert it into a 2 seater? Is there a place that makes a kit or even find a crashes 2 seater and just swap subframes?
Thank you for the help

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Mate and Merry Christmas

Option 1:
Your best bet would be Ebay you normally find bip rear subframes going cheap, as for the faring and rear seat again Ebay but hold out, these normally command stupid money, now and again a cheap one comes along.

Option 2:
Its a popular conversion from bip to mono, put the word out on the forums i am sure someone would be willing to swap you, but i would expect a little cash as well.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I have a 999 red biposto and looking to convert it to mono. Let me know if you're interested in talking

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Gotham (a site sponsor) is a good ducati parts place.the biposto stuff often comes up for sale . Wheels are the same ,the biposto shock has a Slightly stiffer spring,but the reality is its doubtful anyone will be putting on major mileage with a passenger .

·
Registered
373 Posts
For changing the 749s from monposto to biposto all you need is the subframe (aprox. 100-150€)the tail fairings(100€),back seat(50€) and foot controls (30-50€).This are the prices in Europe and you must change the adjustment of the pilot seat to 1 as you have a adjustable seat (first hole from the tank),it's pretty expensive to convert but easy to find the parts,beside this you don't need to change anything.:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts