Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a 749R have the stock/standard length for the rear ride height adjuster? I have a non-oem adjuster and trying to compare it's length to the stock piece. Just got my shock back from being rebuilt and trying to get the rear ride height measurments set to a base line.

Thanks.

·
wishes it was summer
697 Posts
Measured roughly, mine is 243mm eye to eye on the oem adjuster. I would suggest contacting Jason at department of suspension for his rear ride height tool. I received mine last week and setup the rear ride height with help from Jason to account for my tire brand and the fact that the bike is an R with the funky rear suspension bits.

Using his ride height tool, a swingarm length of 505mm and 180/55 supercorsas I am running 253mm of ride height.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Measured roughly, mine is 243mm eye to eye on the oem adjuster. I would suggest contacting Jason at department of suspension for his rear ride height tool. I received mine last week and setup the rear ride height with help from Jason to account for my tire brand and the fact that the bike is an R with the funky rear suspension bits.

Using his ride height tool, a swingarm length of 505mm and 180/55 supercorsas I am running 253mm of ride height.
I have the DOS tool, trying to get 253mm as a baseline. Seems like my adjuster length is about right compared to the stock piece; tho my shock length is about 5mm longer after being reworked.

Thanks for the info, will let you know how everything works on the track!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts