Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are some parts I have collected since owning my 749R, unfortunately I am selling the bike, so the parts are now up for sale. These are some of the parts I have collected over the last 2-3 years.

DP Magnesium Headlight Bucket for 749R/999R and the S and base models, used by in very good condition, see pictures. Off an 06 999R. 979000152.

DP Magnesium Mirror Stays, excellent condition. Will fit 05/06 models only. Will consider a deal if sold together with the bucket. 96728403B.
$375.00

DP Titanium Rearsets. GP/Race shifter. Mounted for pictures when I put my bike up for sale, but have since put bike back to stock condition. Never ridden on, in as new condition, see pictures. Directions also included. Carbon tips not included. 96949803B. Rare.
$1350.00

DP Carbon Radiator Cover. Excellent condition. 96951003B.
$95.00

DP Carbon Gas Cap Cap was used for a handful of rides, but still in as new condition. I will include spare carbon gas cap that is new(65.00 value), never mounted in original packaging, along with the original(which looks new). I had the metal gas cap powder coated black(personal preference 60.00 value). You could always have it removed and returned to its original finish if you so choose. 96958703B.
$375.00

DP Anti-Theft System. Brand new, in box. Includes movement sensor, integrated siren and customized remote controls. 2 FOBs/push button remotes for keychain. Good for any model 749/999 R S. 96728203B. Directions included.

Carbon Swingarm Covers for both sides. Excellent condition.
$115.00

DP Carbon Mirror Covers. 96951603B, 969551703B. These do not fit perfectly(as most don't) and have some fading, but still look great. See pictures for detail. In original boxes.
$350.00

Carbon Key Cover. In as new condition.
$50.00

Carbon Clutch Cover, no scratches. Excellent condition.
$45.00

Carbon Sprocket Cover. Excellent condition.
$45.00

DP Aluminum Rearsets. New mounted for photographs but never ridden on, comes with original packaging. 97086B03B. Rare.
$750.00

Carbon Monoposto Tail. Off an 03 999R(Only year they were available). A really good friend allowed me to buy this off him for cost. In excellent condition. You are paying what I paid. Looks exactly the same as the plastic cover on the 749R and 999R's, but made of carbon. Rare.
$500.00

DP Tank Bag. Used but in excellent condition. 967234AAA.
$110.00

Ducati Arai 2014 Helmet. Size - XXL. (Yes, I have a big melon). :surprise: In excellent condition. I grazed the doorknob and a tiny paint chip came off the back. Not big enough to be noticeable. A small little chip in the paint. At the very back of the helmet. Otherwise, never dropped or abused. Comes in original box and helmet bag. Both clear and dark visors included. See pictures for details. Over 1000.00 new last year. Barely used.
$600.00

I have more parts to add as they come and I will add more pictures in the very near future. All prices are in US funds, paid through PayPal at cost going to buyer.
Postage will only be at cost to your location. Please don't waste yours or my time with lowball offers. I will certainly give a discount to those that buy more than one item. International buyers welcome, just keep in mind the shipping. As I said, you will only pay the actual cost, with a tracking number.

I also have a red 2005 999R Carbon Front Fairing and 2004 749R Carbon Left and Right Side Fairings, which I had on my 2005 749R and they fit perfectly. If you have a later model 749R and have always wanted carbon fairings instead of the plastic, then these might be for you.
$1500.00 for the complete set, but will sell the 2 sides as one and the front fairing separately, but will not sell the sides as anything other than the pair.
The front fairing is in great condition, the sides have a few small nicks, but no rash or cracks, just a few small stone chips. I will load pics of them as well in the near future.
I will not be able to get all the pictures loaded right away, but will do so over the next few days. If you are interested in a part, pm me or contact me directly at [email protected]. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can, but my Son is at Goalie Camp all week, so please bare with me.
Basically first come, first serve.

I also wanted to say a big thank you to those few select individuals who helped me source out parts over the years, and sell me their rare items and give me great advise. Too many to list, but big shout out to AirDuck, Putney and Jusutus! As I said, there are many of you and I thank you for all the time, patience and knowledge you imparted to me while I attempted to get my 749R just the way I liked it.
It was my privilege to get to know you all over the years. Thank you...

Any questions about an item, price or shipping, please feel free to email or pm me, which ever works best for you.
Again, my email is [email protected]. This email will allow me to send pictures faster, from my laptop.
Thank you for your interest.

Regards,
Korry

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures

Here are some more pictures.

Anti Theft System courtesy of Forza Moto.

Carbon Swingarm Covers courtesy of Kamna.

The carbon tail is shown next to the plastic tail, please keep in mind the 2003 carbon tail only comes as the single rear piece with the number plate decal. The front wrap around carbon piece that attaches to seat is not included and not for sale at this time. I added the picture with both the plastic and the carbon to show that they look the same from the outside, it is only when you inspect the inside can you see the carbon underneath. Again, so there is no confusion, only the back tail piece is for sale.

I will add more as I update the pics...thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update.

So I tried adding more pics, but for whatever reason, the website said it could not post? I sent a message to Administrators a few days ago and no response as to why? But in my opinion this site has just got worse and worse.
First, they delete my password with no warning or email about a month ago? So I change my password, over a week later, they change my password again and then I get an email about it 3 days later? Seriously?
I wanted to contact a person about an ad for a replacement for my monoposto tail and for whatever reason, it was not there? I searched for it a few times over the course of a day and could not find it not matter how far back or what I typed in the search box??? I ended up buying a crappy one off ebay and then miraculously it reappears 2 days later? Not sure what is going on? But trust me, I looked.
Ok, that felt better, but enough ranting...

Carbon radiator sold.

A few other parts are pending, but I will update as they are sold.

The carbon tail is now being offered with both the 03 carbon tail and the wrap around seat carbon. 800.00

Carbon mirror covers were supposed to be 375.00. My apologies.

If you want to see more pics, check Ebay and facebook, under the 749R/999R page under sale posts. At least there I could post pics without issue.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Do you have pics of the anti theft system? Didn't even know such a thing existed for the 999 but it seems like a good idea to have.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

Front 999R carbon fairing and side 749R sold.
I still have a spare right carbon 749R fairing left.
Rear carbon tail and seat pan sold.
Thank you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold

DP Carbon mirror covers sold.

Right 749R carbon fairing sold.

Thank you.

Magnesium headlight and matching mirror stays for sale for 750.00us + shipping.

Lots of parts still available...:grin2:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts