Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

So I just recently cored my exhaust & also removed Cat from front cylinder pipe (both Cats gone) . Now , I will say that the bike sounds amazing , which I am very happy witH and have also found that I am no longer cooking my nuts every time I stop at a light. I have a PC III already installed on the bike and as far as I can tell an after market K&N type air filter with stock ECU.

When we dynoed it there was a huge flat spot in the mid range so we downloaded from Dynojets website and installed the following map (715-002 New *Advanced map* Remus slip-on exhaust Stock air filters) as a base map to start with which should have made things better, however , after riding the bike I find that around the 4500 - 5000 Rpm range with the throttle at a constant position the bike lurches constantly. When I called the Dyno Guy he said that it is still too lean at that Rpm range.

There are obviously a number of different maps that are available on Dynojets website, one question that I have is with the stock pipes , cats removed and 2" straight baffles would this configuration be more like a slip on or a full system? Then on Dynojets site for maps it has 54mm, 57mm or Termignoni Full 60. Do you know what I am closest to with my configuration? On their site fior these maps it also has European or German model , anyone have a clue as to how these might differ and whether or not I can or should run them on my bike?

It's going to go back on the dyno , however, I am heading out of town on the bike for a week on thursday and may not have the time to get a proper tune done prior to leaving and as such i am trying to find what may work best in the mean time!!

Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
You can make and modify your map on a laptop(or your pc)just ride the bike and take note of the problem areas,then add fuel to those rpm areas.with the map all laid out in front of you you can judge what you will need as the 0 is the original base line

1 - 3 of 3 Posts