Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I'm planning this build and would like to gather as much information as possible on things to keep in mind. Surely someone has done this and can share some of the struggles they had to overcome. i.e. Airbox, Dashboard and wiring, fault codes, etc
Thanks (y)(y)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I didn't have a problem.

It's not "plug and play".

I had to fill in around the throttle bodies and drill holes for fuel line, injector wiring and breather. Had to make a little more room by the throttle cables.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If by DVT it's a Multi or Diavel engine then it might be a job of the engine, injection, electrics, ABS and all that Multi/Diavel stuff getting transplanted. There's a lot more peripheral stuff going on with a DVT than a 1198. If it's a Multi DVT you've also got the Skyhook suspension to deal with (dunno if the same prob with a Diavel DVT). I believe the DVT Testastrettas also run the Bosch ECU which hasn't been cracked yet - so no internal flashing available yet!

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Hey Guys,
I'm planning this build and would like to gather as much information as possible on things to keep in mind. Surely someone has done this and can share some of the struggles they had to overcome. i.e. Airbox, Dashboard and wiring, fault codes, etc
Thanks (y)(y)

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@xracer Thanks mate I will have a squiz at this (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts