Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys you should help me out and just list some online stores that have 749/999 parts, Im sick of going to a site to find out they only have stuff for the 916 era. Im not trying to put down the older bikes but I hate googling stuff to find a site that doesnt have the parts for my bike.

So I will start it.

motowheels.com
shift-tech.com
section8superbike.com
cyclecat.com

thats a few to start it off lets get some more so it will be made a sticky
and if someone could tell me how to make the links work would be great

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
At the top-right portion of this forum, click on the "Technical" button, and at the pull-down menu, click on "Resources" ... there's a whole list there.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I downloaded the parts .pdf from Ducati.com. That way I can both look up the number for part and look at the drawing to see how assembly’s are put together. It helps to have the Ducati part number when you are searching for parts online.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Bikibandit.com has fiches for the 749-749s-749r, and the 999r
Not any more. I did some ordering thru them with terrible results. They couldn't even fill an order for certain Ducati bolts. They have eliminated the Ducati parts fiche all together now. A better bet is to speak to Jeremy at Omaha Ducati. They have an online parts fiche as well as a quick price look up if you already have a parts #. They have a parts fiche for all Ducati's.
Omaha Ducati.com:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts