Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to BikeSportDevelopment's website, this fits all years and models of 749/999.

The best Traction Control system money can buy for these bikes. The 3 track days I did with this system installed I got insane life out of my Dunlops (over 200 laps!) and was still running within a second of my best lap. Everyone's pace is different, and tire choices are different, but I can definitely say that I got a whole additional track day out of my tires because of this system. It operates so seamlessly that you can't tell it's activated unless you're looking at the indicator light -- no exhaust popping or abrupt engine/fuel cuts like you'll find with lesser TC systems (like the Bazzaz I have on my race bike). I let a guy with a 1098R ride my bike for half a session and he told me that this system far surpasses the DTC system that came stock on his bike.

The SP Electronics Quickshifter is a direct shift lever, so you can only run race pattern shifting with this. Has an adapter fitted to allow the QS to plug directly into the Nemesis system so the QS is fully integrated into the TC -- with this setup it's not only adjustable in the Nemesis software, but the QS is then also factored into the TC slip map, i.e. the TC accommodates and plans for the ignition cut of the QS and then ramps back up the power more gradually (milliseconds) than a standalone QS would to maximize traction through the upshifts. It works like butter, it's truly amazing compared to the Bazzaz setup I have on my Daytona race bike.

Comes with all instruction manuals and software (CD). Will not separate the TC from the QS since the QS is wired with the proper adapter to plug directly into the TC system.

Cost new for the Nemesis TC is 1490 GBP excluding VAT that you don't have to pay if you're not a EU resident (1790 GBP with VAT). Cost new of the SP Quickshifter is 398 GBP. So that's 1888 GBP, which at the current exchange rate of 1 GBP = 1.44 USD, that's $2712 USD!

Selling for $1400 shipped in the US. Will ship worldwide at buyer's expense (it's a pretty light box though, so shipping shouldn't be much.)

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Calling Sebmoto -- your PM box is full and won't accept my reply back to you.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sebmoto, Just tried again, looks like it went through.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI -- tire map included is for Dunlop D211s. Additional maps can be bought from Bike Sport Developments, but there are procedures for adjusting the map to other tire profiles though.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Lots of interest but no one has sealed the deal.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold. Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.