Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
And the differences in flow rates as clean filters are pretty insignificant, while the differences are dramatic as dirty filters. I'm surprised at how much crap the K&N's allow into an induction system. Wow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,
I'm new here, and after searching high and low for an answer, I've decided to join the forum to see if anyone here has found Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin a solution to what I find as being very odd. Simply put, how the heck do the plastic grilles get installed onto the upper fairings air duct openings? There are 4 holes at the corners of each egg crate style grilles, but there are no screw bosses or any other provisions to secure the grilles to the faring.
Looking at the grilles, why do they have what is obviously a means to install them, but nothing to drive any screws into? What am I missing?
Im really anxious to see what you guys have to say about this, because I'm really stumped with this one.
I ended up with dirt in my air box. And in a stock unmodified air box there is no performance gain.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts