Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh shit my bad for the repost.

I think the kit looks good on the 749/998 bikes better then it does on the 749/999 bike.

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
I have considered the kit in Fiberglass. I am just unsure how much shipping would be. The kit would be for the 748 series.

Full GP kit in fiberglass (today's exchange rate)
$1653.00

Full GP Kit in CF
$2523.00

OEM style CF fairings, tail and upper from a dealer stateside
$2100.00

I dont think its too expensive for the uniqueness it will add to your bike

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DukeDesmo said:
I've got some of QB's carbon stuff (hugger & large air runners), it's very good and they are nice people to deal with true Bike nuts, highly recommended :)

how did you order from them with them being over seas and all cause there is some stuff i want for my 749

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
look at Duke's profile....He's in England, where QB is located.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Synergy said:
look at Duke's profile....He's in England, where QB is located.

I didnt even notice that till you pointed it out. I really need to find away to get it here in the US

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Duke-
Have you seen their GP body kit for the 748 series? How is their fiberglass work? If you have seen the finished kit on a bike, whats your opinion?

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
No, I've not seen the GP kit, only in a magazine article but when I got my parts I saw their Carbon bodywork (standard 916 style) on the owners 916/955 which looked pretty good to me, I only got a Hugger and intake air runners, which are very good and fitted perfectly, with no modding & they still look good now after 7 years use. BTW I broke one of the air runners in a crash and they repaired it FOC - you can't even see where it was broken (maybe they gave me a new one?!) so I've had good customer service from them too! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.