Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Congrats! Is he your first? If so, the song it won't be this way for long, by Darius Rucker got me through some of the hard times and allowed for me to appreciate the good ones. Each step goes by so quick. Imagine 5 years from now, he will be as amazed with your Italian beauty as you are!

Reactions: JoeNathan78

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
He’s my second, but I definitely know where you’re coming from! My first is 2.5, so this will be a new adventure with the two of them :)

as with most things, it’s so much easier when you know what to expect!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Congrats! Is he your first? If so, the song it won't be this way for long, by Darius Rucker got me through some of the hard times and allowed for me to appreciate the good ones. Each step goes by so quick. Imagine 5 years from now, he will be as amazed with your Italian beauty as you are!
Above

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
He’s my second, but I definitely know where you’re coming from! My first is 2.5, so this will be a new adventure with the two of them :)
Congratulations on the new boy! Enjoy the time you have to spend with both of yours and let them toot around in the garage and feel cool "working" with dad on his awesome project.

·
Premium Member
Current Ducati's - 99 748, 00 748, 06 749 dark, 02 m900
17 Posts
This is an inspiring thread. I have a basket 748 that is just taking up space as well as bits for a 2v900 engine. Take em both, mash them up and I might have something there. Thanks

41 - 47 of 47 Posts