Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Easy" :eek: ride to Newbombs or Wrightwood, from Shell 8AM depart 8:30 (KTM) Timmy and I are in at 90%, (he's fighting a head cold) will post in the AM if were not going to make it. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
101 Posts
"Easy" :eek: ride to Newbombs or Wrightwood, from Shell 8AM depart 8:30 (KTM) Timmy and I are in at 90%, (he's fighting a head cold) will post in the AM if were not going to make it. Aloha Alex
I am there with bells on. :D

It's been two weeks...
There is a danger I may get fit again if I don't have one of those horrendously huge breakfast/lunch meals at Wrightwood soon... :abduct:

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
I am not going to make it because I'm taking a trip to Irvine for Cars and Coffee. Big Porsche show at Dana Point on Sunday so there should be a focused turnout of early Porsches on hand tomorrow AM.

If anyone from here stops by, I'll have my NCR'd Hyper on "display" ...

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
Noelle is going?

Glenn and I will be there

c'yan tes

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
soon, but not tomorrow...:(

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice ride today, thanks to all for joining and making my Saturday so enjoyable. Obie and Glenn, you were missed at Wrightwood. :)

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Beautiful day, nice ride, met up with friends KTM guy Timmy, Smooth Obie, Racer Glenn, R6 Euvey? (he's a character) his friend on the R1, and our favorite girl, Fast Red Noell, had a "easy" ride up & a slightly faster pace back down, ran into Officer Gonzales on the way down, but we had all scrubbed our speed, so he got behind pack leader, (not me!:D ) R6 Euvey, and dogged him so bad that I thought he was trying to "hump" him! :eek: LOL, finished off the ride at PI, like I said a good time, thanks ALL! Aloha Alex

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
good meeting up with you marco.

ciao,
johnc

I am not going to make it because I'm taking a trip to Irvine for Cars and Coffee. Big Porsche show at Dana Point on Sunday so there should be a focused turnout of early Porsches on hand tomorrow AM.

If anyone from here stops by, I'll have my NCR'd Hyper on "display" ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts