Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had my 600 mile tuneup ($0) done and I decided to let the Monster out of it's cage a bit today and WOW did I have fun :)

As I was returning back home I saw this really beautiful car bullying a Katana on the road in front of me. The Katana changed lanes very quickly and when I passed the guy I looked at him and nodded but he looked like he had just seen a ghost!

As I pull up behind the car I see it is a Ferrari the driver checks me out in his side view and gives the engine a few good revs. The Ferrari sounds awesome, probably the best sounding car from the ones I've heard (GT,Viper,Supra,GT-R,Some Lambo)

When the light goes green he GUNS it and the car just Howls like a wild banshee, but I pulled the throttle back as hard as I could and leaned forward for the ride and I not only kept up with him but I could have passed him!

I have say this bike is a blast! I'm really glad I upgraded to the 1100 from my old 750. Also it sounds great at 5k and fantastic getting closer to 7! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
So I had my 600 mile tuneup ($0) done and I decided to let the Monster out of it's cage a bit today and WOW did I have fun :)

As I was returning back home I saw this really beautiful car bullying a Katana on the road in front of me. The Katana changed lanes very quickly and when I passed the guy I looked at him and nodded but he looked like he had just seen a ghost!

As I pull up behind the car I see it is a Ferrari the driver checks me out in his side view and gives the engine a few good revs. The Ferrari sounds awesome, probably the best sounding car from the ones I've heard (GT,Viper,Supra,GT-R,Some Lambo)

When the light goes green he GUNS it and the car just Howls like a wild banshee, but I pulled the throttle back as hard as I could and leaned forward for the ride and I not only kept up with him but I could have passed him!

I have say this bike is a blast! I'm really glad I upgraded to the 1100 from my old 750. Also it sounds great at 5k and fantastic getting closer to 7! :)
awesome, but i thought the manual says to rev it no more than 7k prior to 1200 miles?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome, but i thought the manual says to rev it no more than 7k prior to 1200 miles?
That's correct,

That's why I said my engine sounds better getting closer to 7k not over it! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts