Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Ducati store today ordering a few parts and had the parts guy check the price and availabilty of the 5 spoke wheels from a ST3S/ST4S. WOW! $1,300.00 for the front and $1,400.00 for the rear! And they are available! Of course the black plastic ket gaurd on the top of the tank is $166.00 also!

·
Registered
824 Posts
You can get...............

..................forged aluminum Marchesini 10 spokes (F&R) for $2269 at Motowheels. Man, the price for the forged magnesium wheels went through the roof- $3900+!!!!!! The forged aluminum Carrozzeria wheels are $1645 (F&R) They also show some OZ forged aluminum wheels for $960 front & $987 rear. You can get a set of BST carbon wheels cheaper than the mag wheels- $1500/F & $1905/R (5.75") These are the prices for registering as a member.
Gregg

·
Registered
824 Posts
OZ motorcycle wheels

I just did a Google search for OZ wheels for the hellofit & found out they don't make them anymore. Martin (moto) are you paying attention here? Maybe he can still get them.
Gregg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to check the prices and availability. If I do any wheels I will do the 10-spokes. Hell, I don't even have the new tires on yet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts